Cats and Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fanfiction Story!

5 posters

Go down

My Fanfiction Story! Empty My Fanfiction Story!

Post  Snowstar Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:59 am

Okay, here it is.....
~~Prologue~~
Dovepaw bolted over to the Shadowclan border, careful not to make a sound. The rain was pouring down on her pelt. She looked at the gleaming moon. It's twilight. She thought. He should be here soon. Dovepaw sat quietly by the boarder. All of a sudden, a twig snapped on the Shadowclan side.
"Mouse dung!" Hissed a familar voice.
"Tigerheart, you made it!" Dovepaw whispered.
"Of course I did! I wouldn't miss this for anything!" Tigerheart breathed and raced over to brush pelts with Dovepaw.

Sorry it's so short. I'll write Chapter 1 soon. Please reply!
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

https://warriorcatsandwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My Fanfiction Story! Empty Re: My Fanfiction Story!

Post  Snowstar Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:20 am

~~Chapter 1~~

Tigerheart.......
"Oww!" Yelled Dovepaw.
"What? You were just sitting there and this is battle training!" Explained Ivypaw.
"Well I didn't know you were going to attack right then!" Dovepaw retorted. I know she's right. I could have done something.
"Okay you two, That's enough." Cinderheart meowed while she and Lionblaze came out from a bush.
"Dovepaw, come with me, we need to talk." Called Lionblaze sturnly. Dovepaw nodded and followed Lionblaze into a tree.
"What has gotton into you now? You just got beated by your sister, you put mouse bile into Mousefur's ear and a blackbird scared you!" Lionblaze demanded.
Dovepaw looked at her paws. "I don't know." She answered. Of course she knew why, but she's never going to say. When she looked up into Lionblazes eyes, she could sense a feeling coming from him.
Sypathy?.....love?
Then that quickly changed.
Betrayal? Hatred?
What could he be feeling? Certainly he's never been through this!

Last edited by Snowstar on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:21 am

sorry everything's so short
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:53 am

~~Chapter 2~~ (this is in Jayfeather's view)
"Hey, Jayfeather!" Called Lionblaze.
"What is it now?" Jayfeather grumbled.
"I need you to look into Dovepaw's thoughts!" Lionblaze hissed.
"Why?!"
He could hear Lionblaze shuffling his paws and feel him looking at the ground. "Just Because."
"Fine!" Jayfeather muttered. But he wants to know why Lionblaze wants him to do this. Jayfeather searched Lionblaze's mind for any clues. He could see Dovepaw messing up over and over with tasks, and-
Heathertail!
He could see Lionblaze and Heathertail meeting in the underground tunnels. "It's going to be okay. Our time together will be something I remember even when I'm with StarClan." Lionblaze said. He was making the same mistakes as Dovepaw. This is why he wants to know!
"Jayfeather?" Lionblaze's question broke Jayfeather back into the present. Jayfeather's vision into Lionblaze's mind had taken only a few heartbeats.
"I said I will!"
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:30 am

~~Chapter 3~~ (Tigerheart's view)
Ugh! I did horrible today! Tigerheart thought while he fell asleep in his nest. I only caught two frogs on the hunting patrol! At least Tigerstar and Hawkfrost will welcome me. Then, Tigerheart fell asleep and saw the Leader and warrior.
"Welcome." Tigerstar meowed. Tigerheart diped his head.
"we've been waiting. Where've you been these last nights?" Hawkfrost questioned. He could see a challenge in Hawkfrost's eyes. They knew!
"I-" What should I say? "I've been out hunting at night by myself."
"Don't make excuses! You know what we're talking about!" Hawkfrost snarled.
"I don't!" Tigerheart tryed to not sound afraid. Wait a moment, Where's Tigerstar? Suddenly, pain flashed through Tigerheart as he fell to the ground, and Tigerstar's claws were on his shoulders.
"Traitor!" He yowled. Tigerheart tryed doing all the fighting moves he could but Hawkfrost stepped in, Tigerheart was loosing.
"You're a fool, Tigerheart! Just like that kittypet Firestar, and all of Thunderclan!" Tigerheart struggled to keep up, but a flash of gold fur flew on Tigerstar. Lionblaze! Thank Starclan! Lionblaze fought hard with Tigerstar, and Tigerheart was defeating Hawkfrost alone easily.
"Still don't believe that I'm one of the three?" Lionblaze challenged Tigerstar.
"Betrayers!" Shouted Tigerstar, and Tigerstar and Hawkfrost vanished. Tigerheart and Lionblaze sat on the floor panting.
"What did you mean, 'One of the Three'?" Tigerheart inquired.
"None of your buissness!" Lionblaze hissed and raced off.
What just happened?
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:20 pm

anyone like it?
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jคчsσηg Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:47 pm

yes!!!!!!!!!!! its great!! please write more!!!
Jคчsσηg
Jคчsσηg

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Thank you! *thinks* Hmmm....I got good idea....*smiles*
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:53 pm

~~Chapter 4~~ (Dovepaw's view)
It's the night of the gathering, and herself, Sandstorm, Dustpelt, Lionblaze, Cinderheart, Hazeltail, Cloudtail, Ivypaw and of course, Jayfeather, were treking 2 tail lengths by the lake to get to the island. When they crawled onto the tree bridge, Cinderheart's leg fell from under her, and the first one to race over to her was Jayfeather.
He sniffed her leg a couple of times and answered "She'll be fine until we get back to camp, then I'll have to examine it more closely."
"Thank you, Jayfeather. I think I'll be able to limp, but at least you're here to help me." Cinderheart mewed softly. Dovepaw sighed that she knew Cinderheart was going to be okay. She'd heard stories of when Cinderheart had broken her leg, at least it won't happen again.
Thunderclan was the last to arrive on the island, and, as Dovepaw looked closer, she could see how angry Shadowclan looked. They had wide black eyes, fur fluffed up, and ears flat back. Then panic struck Dovepaw. Do they know?
Windclan was first to report. "Prey has run well this leaf-fall. It does not get as cold as it usually is around this time of the season." Onestar braged as he stepped back. Dovepaw didn't pay attention to Riverclan or Thunderclan's reports. She wanted to know why Shadowclan were acting like this.
"Your turn." Firestar reminded Blackstar. Blackstar calmed a bit from when he first came in, but still looked like he had ants in his pelt.
"Tresspassers!" Blackstar yelled and continued before anyone could make a shocked comeback. "My patrols and I have scented and seen proof that a Thunderclan cat has been tresspassing on Shadowclan territory by the stream!".
"None of our cats would ever do that Blackstar, and if you're so sure, why not tell us who it is?" Called Dustpelt bravely.
Blackstar narrowed his eyes. "We have not found that out yet, but we will! Every night I'll have cats guarding the border, on our side! Whoever tresspasses will have all their fur clawed off!" Declared Blackstar. Yowls from Thunderclan and Shadowclan broke out, and finally Firestar shouted "This gathering is over!" .
As everyone left, Dovepaw quickly whispered to Tigerheart "I can't meet you for a while..."
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:29 am

~~Chapter 5~~ (Jayfeather's view)
---The next day was a windy one, but the breeze was warm. Jayfeather had found out Dovpaw's memories when she came in and gave him fresh-kill, though he never told Lionblaze. His brother probably didn't even want to know the truth, but both of them could put a stop to it. It was just yesterday when Lionblaze finally asked "Well, what did you find?".
---"Wait, not here, meet me by the old twoleg nest." Jayfeather replied. Lionblaze had lashed his tail in frustration but followed. Then Jayfeather had described the meetings Dovepaw and Tigerheart had done. Both cats declared that they'd wait and see if Dovepaw would keep on seeing him, and if she did, they'd watch her every night or figure out a way of punishment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---"They haven't seen each other for more than three moons now. They must've stoped." Jayfeather began. Lionblaze looked doutful, but then thought about it some more.
---"Dovepaw passed both her assements yesterday." Lionblaze sighed. "She's doing better in her tasks. Cinderheart told Firestar, and so their warrior ceremony will be soon."
---"Well lets get back to camp." Jayfeather meowed as he and Lionblaze got up and walked to camp. When they got home, they were just in time.
---"Let all old cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the High Ledge for a clan meeting!" Firestar called. "We have two new apprentices that are ready to become warriors. Dovepaw, Ivypaw, come forward." He beconed. "Warriors of Starclan, these apprentices have trained hard to understand your ways and the warrior code, please help them to remain brave and loyal to Thunderclan. Ivypaw, Do you promise to uphold the ways of the warrior code, and fighting for your clan, even if it risks your life?"
---"I do."
---"Dovepaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of the warrior code, and fighting for your clan, even if it risks your life?"
---"I do."
---"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Ivypaw, from this moment you will be known as Ivypool. Dovepaw, from this moment you will be known as Dovesong. Starclan honors you for your bravery and persistentness."
---"Ivypool! Dovesong! Ivypool! Dovesong!" Thunderclan chanted. What is Dovesong thinking? Jayfeather scoured Dovepaw's mind to find anything. Got it! She's thinking: I can't wait till Tigerheart hears my beautiful new name!
---That's not what I thought....
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:35 am

Sorry for any spelling errors.
In my story I'm trying to come up with a prophecy. I think I got something...
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadewhisker Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:36 am

I love your story!! And the names,I'm so tired of Dovewing and Ivytail =D I like yours more...

Shadewhisker

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:29 pm

thanks! Yeah, I hope vicky dosn't make it Ivytail and Dovewing. because there's already a CloudTAIL and HazelTAIL.
Unless they die.
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echostar Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:36 pm

i like the naem Dovewing!! dont complain!
Echostar
Echostar

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:40 pm

hey, i still like the name Dovewing. It's just gonna get soooooooo annoying if she IS Dovewing because people will be thinking that the Dove's wing and Dovepaw connection is true
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:35 pm

I will write more after school today. We have a half day because of confrences! Yay! Very Happy
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyfeather Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:39 pm

I love your story =D And we have a half day too!! I love half days xD

Skyfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:46 pm

thanks! My teacher is going to give me my homework for next week today. She said I'll be able to skip some homework pages tho! Very Happy
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:35 pm

I just got home! But my mom's taking me shoping really soon to go get stuff for my trip Sad
I'll write tonight
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum