Cats and Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's a Clan of cats living near me!

5 posters

Go down

There's a Clan of cats living near me! Empty There's a Clan of cats living near me!

Post  Hawkfeather Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:29 am

while was walking near a huge river (i now walk there every day to see them! And once i got close to even sitting on a stone right in front of the leader without him running!) i found out that a small group of 8 cats with 9 kits are living near a stream by my house! I named the clan Stoneclan, and i named the cats based on their looks and personallity,here are the cats:
Leader: (possibly) Sparrowstar: A dark orange tom cat with green eyes,his mate is Raincloud and his kits are Birchit,oakkit,and Rosekit (i think)

Deputy:Flamecrest: A pure orange tom with blue eyes and a black spot on his chest,his mate is Briarpelt

Warriors: Briarpelt:a Brown tabby female with yellow eyes and her new mate is Flamecrest,had 6 kits
Bumblebee:a yellow colored tom with black stripes and on large one on his nose (he likes to be by rosekit and Sparrowstar,and dislikes Frogstep)
Frogstep: a grey tom with green eyes and a scar (probably from fighting bumblebee) has no mate but keeps Clovertail away from bumblebee,brother of raincloud and loudcall
Clovertail:an easygoing female with a small tail and white pelt,with brown eyes mate is no one
Raincloud: a pretty Grey tabby with green eyes and a white paw and rings of darker grey on tail and paws,mate is Sparrowstar has 3 kits brothers are frogstep and loudcall
Loudcall:Pure grey tom green eyes and very long teeth,has a loud meow and likes Speckledear,(possibly) brother of Raincloud and frogstep,His mate used to be briarpelt but he has no mate anymore

Lone warriors(cats that don't have many things to do with the clan): Palmtail(palm for short): A big very pale sandy colored tom with even paler rings on his tail and paws with blue eyes,spends his time staring at the clan and trying to appeal to sparrowstar,seems to like bluepaw a bit

Kits: Oakkit:Red tom with green eyes
Birchkit:Pure brown tom kit with brown eyes
Rosekit: a reddish brown female kit that likes to bounce and jump on her father
Ashkit:an adventurous newborn tom kit with short grey fur and black markings on his face with green eyes Father:Loudcall
Littlekit: the female runt of the littler with red fur and tufts of it on ears tail and paws and brown eyes Father:Flamecrest
Blackkit: biggest tom kit,Pure brown with lighter brown stripes and black paws,tail tip,nose,neck,tail,and belly with dark blue eyes Father:Flamecrest
Pinekit: big tortie (short name for a coat color) with red,brown,and orange,orange eyes Father: Flamecrest
Yellowkit: large Female kit with very light sandy coat and yellow-orange eyes (i was lucky for that,or i would have to change her name to sandkit lol)e to change her name to Father:Flamecrest
Cinderkit: Big tom kit with Pure Dark grey pelt,with lighter grey stripes and a black paw and a black marking on chest,with amber eyes Father: Loudcall/flamecrest

Med.cat: Speckledear: a female with no mate and spots around her body with blue eyes

Med.cat apprentice: Bluepaw:a Stunning Blue-grey female with light blue eyes and a white paw,follows speckledear when she can,and often is the one who finds peices of cloth and things to hep wounds,likes palmtail as a freind now

Apprentices:Smokepaw:a young grey tom,blue eyes follows clovertail (probably his mentor)
Flarepaw: a big tom with a flare of colors of orange and red on his pelt with 2 new scars on his shoulders,likes raincloud and mentor is Flamecrest

Queens:Briarpelt,kits are ashkit,pinekit,cinderkit,littlekit,yellowkit,and blackkit
-----------------
A new Lone warrior was found: Grasspelt: a small female with frizzy and wiry Brown and white pelt.Is not used to the clan and often is confused, hangs around by loudcall ALOT

Last edited by Hawkfeather on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Hawkfeather
Hawkfeather

Back to top Go down

There's a Clan of cats living near me! Empty Re: There's a Clan of cats living near me!

Post  Snowstar Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:04 am

that's SO awesome! I wish I had a clan of cats living near me Sad Sad
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

https://warriorcatsandwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

There's a Clan of cats living near me! Empty Re: There's a Clan of cats living near me!

Post  Hawkfeather Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:31 am

don't worry snow! Maybe you do? If you live near this abandoned alley,river,stream,mountain,or whatever else there MIGHT be some cats in it! Very Happy (i found a smaller group of 3 cats in an alley this morning,and that's where my freind's cat was....and err...i better get it!)
Hawkfeather
Hawkfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:00 am

I have a pond, but I'm not in a city or anything. I just have two cats at home:
Name: Hazeleyes (kittypet name is Hazel)
Pelt: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Mate and Kits: None

Name: Dovefeather (kittypet name Katie)
Pelt: Black and White
Eyes: Yellow-green
Mate and Kits: None
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

There's a Clan of cats living near me! Empty Alley cats

Post  Hawkfeather Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:07 am

Me and my freind/neighbor were going around in circles(for some reason) and we found a small alley,and 3 cats inside! Since i already found a bigger clan i let him name them,but what looked like 3 cats became 6 cats and 3 kits! and the clan and cats were named by my freind,here it is!:
Alleyclan:(not very creative,lol)

Leader: Breezestar(breeze):A small fast tom(a runt i think) with a wiry brown pelt with short yet VERY sharp claws(i know this by experience..),Leads the clan around and keep them strong for as long as possible,finds small fights with stoneclan for trying to claim a den near the clan's camp,has a newly found mate named Riverspots(river)

Deputy:Shadowsplash(shadow): a female Pale-ish light grey cat with black splashes on body,and two small claw marks on leg.With a ragged light blue coller that says "shadow" (used to be a pet but ran away) and had 2 kits (3 died) mate is Scartail

Warriors: Riverspots(river): A black shecat with a white paw and white ears,mate is breezestar and is expecting kits (in about 5 or less days they will be born i think?I'll tell you when)

Thrushpelt(Thrush):Yellow tom,sandy stripes,and yellow eyes
Mate:No one

Snaketounge(snake): the biggest Black tom with a claw mark on back and jaw making it look like there's a snake tounge on his mouth(now VERY WEIRD scars,unknown attack,possibly owl) with almond shaped golden-green eyes, fought with flash over owleyes
Mate:owleyes

Owleyes(owl):Grey female with big yellow eyes,playfull and dosn't like to listen much, doing things her way often ends in victory Razz shes expecting snake's kits
Mate:Snaketounge

Flasheye(flash):Jet black tom with a dash of white on his nose (weird,but i think it's a scar)With A flashing orange color eyes(impressive) fought with snaketounge over owleyes
Mate:none

Hawkflight(hawk):a brown tom with yellow eyes and fuzzy pelt,black ears and stripes(zigzags) on body

Med.cat:Scartail(scar): A Pure white tom with a short tail (ripped off i think) with a long scar at the edge,orange eyes.Mate is Shadowsplash.(he uses little scraps of plastic,paper,or things to clean the wounds after cleaning the paper,plastic,or ect. or he just licks it clean)

Apprentices: Spiritpaw(spirit):a very small female with pale dark grey (longish)pelt,and pale green-yellow eyes
Mentor:Thrush

Mistpaw(mist):a Pale grey tabby with pale grey stripes and blue eyes
Mentor:River

Mousepaw(Mouse):A black and grey tom kit with amber eyes
Mentor:Snake

Ravenpaw(raven): A Pure black kit,hard to spot, with light blue eyes
Mentor:Hawk

Med. apprentice:Cragclaw(crag):White-grey tom,black ears and tail with amber eyes,with grey curved claws
Mentor:Scartail

Queens:Riverspots:Kits:hawkpaw,snakepaw,Mistpaw,Mousepaw,and Ravenpaw
Shadowsplash: Kits: Cragclaw,and Flasheye

Kits:

Last edited by Hawkfeather on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hawkfeather
Hawkfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Jคчsσηg Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:42 pm

cool u guys, i dont have a cat clan near me, but i name all the cats in my neighborhood.
one day i was walking home from school, and a cat, exactly the same as Spiritstorms picture was sat on the path opposite me, i was like, omg , so i named it Spiritstorm XD
Jคчsσηg
Jคчsσηg

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkfeather Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:10 am

cool! Razz i saw one too(in alleyclan),but it was a kit so i named it spiritkit! Very Happy
Hawkfeather
Hawkfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:15 am

wow Spiritstorm, your name is very common! Very Happy
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echostar Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:37 pm

XD yea!
Echostar
Echostar

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowtail Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:19 pm

These are the new updates on stoneclan!:

Leader: Sparrowstar: A dark orange tom cat with green eyes,his mate is Raincloud and his kits are Birchit,oakkit,and Rosekit

Deputy:Flamecrest: A pure orange tom with blue eyes and a black spot on his chest,his mate is Briarpelt

Warriors: Briarpelt:a Brown tabby female with yellow eyes and her new mate is Flamecrest,had 6 kits

Bumblebee:a yellow colored tom with black stripes and on large one on his nose (he likes to be by rosekit and Sparrowstar,and dislikes Frogstep)

Frogstep: a grey tom with green eyes and a scar (probably from fighting bumblebee) has clovertail as his mate and keeps Clovertail away from bumblebee,brother of raincloud and loudcall

Clovertail:an easygoing female with a small tail and white pelt,with brown eyes mate is
Raincloud: a pretty Grey tabby with green eyes and a white paw and rings of darker grey on tail and paws,mate is Sparrowstar has 3 kits brothers are frogstep and loudcall

Loudcall:Pure grey tom green eyes and very long teeth,has a loud meow and likes Speckledear,(possibly) brother of Raincloud and frogstep,His mate used to be briarpelt but he's now mates with speckledear

Grasspelt: a small female with frizzy and wiry Brown and white pelt.Is not used to the clan and often is confused

Smoketalon:a young grey tom,blue eyes follows clovertail (probably his mentor)
Flarepaw: a big tom with a flare of colors of orange and red on his pelt with 2 new scars on his shoulders,likes Yellowpaw

Kits:

Med.cat: Speckledear: a female with spots around her body with blue eyes
Mate:loudcall

Med.cat apprentice: Blueleaf:a Stunning Blue-grey female with light blue eyes and a white paw,follows speckledear when she can,and often is the one who finds peices of cloth and things to hep wounds
Mate:palmtail

Apprentices:
Oakpaw:Red tom with green eyes
Mentor:Loudcall

Cinderpaw: Big tom kit with Pure Dark grey pelt,with lighter grey stripes and a black paw and a black marking on chest,with amber eyes
Mentor:Briarpelt

Yellowpaw: large Female kit with very light sandy coat and yellow-orange eyes,likes Smoketalon and cinderpaw
Mentor:Frogstep

Blackpaw: biggest apprentice,Pure brown with lighter brown stripes and black paws,tail tip,nose,neck,tail,and belly with dark blue eyes
Mentor:Raincloud

Littlepaw: the female runt of the littler with red fur and tufts of it on ears tail and paws and brown eyes
Mentor:Speckledear

Ashpaw:an adventurous tom with short grey fur and black markings on his face with green eyes
Mentor:Bumblebee

Rosepaw: a reddish brown female kit that likes to bounce and jump on her father and mentor
Mentor:Clovertail

Birchpaw:Pure brown tom with darker fainter stripes [just appeared after 3 weeks] with brown eyes
Mentor:Blueleaf

Queens:-----------------
Crowtail
Crowtail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down